Monday, October 4, 2010

lotsa stuff

well, I am happy to say that I was able to go home for Waverly's Homecoming this past weekend! I was so excited to be HOME!!! It was kinda weird being at the football game, seeing people I hadn't seen in almost 5 months! Apparently a lot of people missed me, 'cause it seemed like every time I turned around there was someone running at me yelling, "ERICA!!!! I MISS YOU! HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!" etc, etc. =) not that I minded- it's good to be missed =) April, a fellow trombonist and sophomore at W-SR, came running at me and literally jumped into my arms, almost knocking me over! I have missed seeing her- and a lot of people, for that matter!

I got some good time with my family and D- it's been a month since I saw my siblings or him! I was shocked/excited/sad to find that Brody is almost as tall as me! Gosh that kid is growing! (his voice is also changing- which I find hilarious) Alecia and M'Lynn haven't changed a bit, which was good to find out =) (sorry, George, but you just ain't gettin' any taller)

As for the rest of the week.....well, it's classes, classes, classes and homework, homework, homework. Next week is mid-term already- I can't believe how fast time has gone! I have been trying to take pictures as often as I can, but some days it just ain't possible. Although, I did take the tripod from home- Mom, you weren't using that, right?! =) - so now I can take some night pictures- and believe me, there's some cool possibilities! Winona is starting to look absolutely gorgeous- the leaves are turning and the days are- usually- sunny and warmer in the afternoons. Hopefully I can get some shots and post 'em on here for your viewing pleasure!

<3
erica

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.... didn't realize I was telling you where it was only to loose it forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. It was awesome to have you home & get to spend time together! :-D

    ReplyDelete