Saturday, September 25, 2010

bittersweet

I'm writing this as the rest of mine and Dustin's families are in Omaha, NE for the largest 4-H show in the nation- AK-SAR-BEN (it's NE spelled backwards =) ). M'Lynn and Brandon are showing today, and they, along with D, competed in the fitting contest there yesterday. They are streaming live video on DVAuction.com, and I was able to watch yesterday and am watching today's show. I can't decide if this is making it harder on me cause I'm not there, or better because I can see them. (by the way- their video quality SUCKS) Either way, it's bittersweet, because although I wish I was there with them, I know that they're doing just fine without me there to help. But it doesn't make me feel any better.

I'm also struggling with a Herx reaction to the new meds I'm on for the Lyme. I knew this would happen, but I forgot how truly crappy it feels. My hands are shaking right now, and I dunno if it's from the Herx or emotions of not being in Omaha.

1 comment: