Couplea weeks ago was WSU's homecoming. That was interesting, to say the least! WOW- I didn't know that beer/kegs/liquor could be used in a t-shirt design in so many ways!! Gotta hand it to the masterminds behind 'em, though, they were still pretty cool looking. (I would like to point out that the only shirt I got was for $5 and has NOTHING on it related to beer, parties, or sex! *smile* )

Last Saturday, Jordan had a choir concert, so Kelly and Joan (aka Momma Skillen and Gramma Kratchmer) came up for the day to hang out with us and see Jo perform. We had lunch at Perkins- great food, terrible service- and then went downtown and looked at a couple of the most adorable shops I've ever seen in my life! I'm kicking myself for not taking my camera!! All the more reason to re-visit them, right?! =) When we were in one of the shops I ran into one of my profs. Turns out, when she was at WSU about 10 years ago (maybe less) that shop had been a bar. Now it's a very nice little gift shop! Who knew?!
No comments:
Post a Comment